sabato 31 ottobre 2009

My Halloween, one year ago...


Exactly one year ago, on 31st October 2008, an amazing Halloween party was going to happen in HaDiKo, Karlsruhe. I was there, and my face was completely changed (better, just HALF of my face was changed!). I was TWO FACE, from BATMAN. The most interesting thing was that I wasn't wearing any mask! My face was completely painted by Andrada, she made an incredible work!
That was the best face I've ever had (of course, the best AFTER my usual face! :-) ). This year, unfortunately, no party, no HaDiKo, no erasmus...! At the moment I'm studying for an exam I have in a couple of days, and I'll be studying all night long: tell me if you can just think of an Halloween Night MORE SCARING THAN MINE!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Esattamente un anno fa, il 21 Ottobre 2008, una festa stupenda stava per tenersi in HaDiKo, a Karlsruhe. Io ero lì, e la mia faccia era irriconoscibile (o meglio, solo META' della mia faccia era irriconoscibile!!). Ero TWO FACE (o DOPPIA FACCIA, per dirla all'italiana!), direttamente da BATMAN! La migliore faccia che io abbia mai avuto (ovviamente DOPO quella che ho di solito...!). Maschera interamente dipinta da Andrada...che lavoro!

Quest anno niente feste, niente HaDiKo, niente erasmus...pensate che in questo momento sto STUDIANDO per un esame che avrò tra pochi giorni, e studierò fino a tardi stanotte! Ditemi se riuscite a pensare ad una notte di Halloween PIU' SPAVENTOSA DI QUESTA!!!

1 commento:

Federico Tomassetti ha detto...

For sure I remember that Halloween :D
I am also writing a blog in English at http://www.federico-tomassetti.it