sabato 16 gennaio 2010

Ieri notte - Yesterday night

Yesterday night I've been in a very weird place. It's another world. Full of life, of wild, strange animals, of huge colorful luminescent plants, of floating mountains. The whole planet has a powerful and misterious energy, and strange blue creatures use to live there (I'm not talking about The Smurfs: these guys are 3 meters tall!).
Yesterday night I've been flying on big winged animals, I learned an incomprehensible language, I fighted using bow and arrows against robots and helicopters , I saw friends and enemies dying. I held my breath while jumping down a cliff, I've been running through the forest chased by kind of dinosaurs, I fell in love with a creature very different from me, I've been hating my commanders.
Yesterday night I felt being part of something really bigger than me. Yesterday night I've been thinking "Leave me here". Yesterday night I realized we are very stupid.
Yesteday night I was really there.
Yesterday night I was on Pandora, 4 light years far from here. Then, unfortunately, I had to come back on the Earth. I kept only two things from that experience: a huge vortex of emotions. And a strange pair of glasses in my pocket.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ieri sera sono stato in un posto stranissimo. E' un altro mondo. Brulica di vita, di strani, selvaggi animali, di immense piante coloratissime e luminescenti, di montagne fluttuanti nell'aria. L'intero pianeta possiede una misteriosa e fortissima energia, e soprattutto è abitato da strani esseri blu (che non sono i Puffi: questi sono alti 3 metri).
Ieri sera ho volato in groppa a grossi animali alati, ho imparato una lingua incomprensibile, ho combattuto con arco e frecce contro elicotteri e robot, ho visto morire amici e nemici. Ho trattenuto il respiro mentre saltavo giù da una rupe, ho corso nella foresta inseguito da specie di dinosauri, mi sono innamorato di un essere molto diverso da me, ho odiato i miei superiori.
Ieri sera mi sono sentito parte di qualcosa molto più grande di me. Ieri sera ho pensato: "Lasciatemi qui". Ieri sera mi sono reso conto che siamo davvero stupidi.
Ieri sera ero davvero lì.
Ieri sera sono stato su Pandora, a 4 anni luce da qui. Poi purtroppo son dovuto tornare sulla Terra. Le uniche due cose che mi son rimaste sono state un caos di emozioni dentro di me. E un paio di strani occhiali in tasca.

Nessun commento: